Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Take your time...

Really?!?!? This was Josh's response when I told him I was ready to make the final modifications to the house plan last night.
Did I forget to tell him that this house was supposed to be finished by Christmas? I've already planned the layout for my Christmas trees! I'm ready to decorate a mantle and hang stockings by the chimney with care. Yes, I know it's early March, but I like to plan ahead.
I really do understand his rationale. If we take our time, ponder and pray, our home will be the better for it. I get that, it's just that my OCD gets the best of me sometimes.


While I'm waiting, I thought I'd show you a picture of my dream craft cabinet. I've just got to convince Josh that I can keep it neat enough to have it in the study.

1 comment:

TheMasonBunch said...

Good luck on the house. I know whatcha mean about planning ahead. I like to juggle a few projects at a time, it drives my husband CRAZY. LOL!

BTW, I love the craft cabinet. We are STILL living in our starter home because Doug is a Dave Ramsey in the making. It can be a good thing, sometimes. So, the cabinet wouldn't fit in our current home, but would look great in next home. ;) tehe! Every woman needs at least one of these.

Take care and have a great week.