Friday, March 25, 2011

Several weeks ago I came across a "C" at Hobby Lobby that was calling my name. I LOVE letters and words so much, but the hubs is not crazy about that design trend, so I try to limit my lettering. Regardless,I knew that this little letter must be showcased at Casa Caretti. After perusing the scrapbook section and making a pitstop at the ribbon, inspiration hit! This lovely little letter was going to have a home on the back door.

From new crafts

I decided to go with yellow and green. I wanted this to be bright and cheery, kind of a hint of what you will find through the rest of the house. I loved the front of the door hanger, but I wanted the back to make a statement, too. After all, that's the side we would be seeing as we walked out the door every day. This is what I came up with....
From new crafts

I love this verse from Proverbs and I felt like was the perfect scripture for us to read daily, as we head out to face the world.

From new crafts

No comments: