Monday, September 7, 2009

Getting Crafty


OK, so it's been a while since I've posted anything crafty. The holiday season is fast approaching (at least that's what Hobby Lobby would like me to believe) and I'm feeling creative! I made Sophie's nap mat and bag for school this year and they turned out so adorable (see pics). I also made the girls matching Bearcat shirts for the Cullman Blackout Game last Friday night. The shirts will be back this year and I'm currently working on some new designs. I'll also be adding some new Christmas items for the home. Still working on those ideas as well. Let me know if you have anything you'd like for me to work on. I love a challenge!



Nap mat laid out with matching appliqued blanket.

Folded and tied with lime green and brown polka dot ribbon.

No comments: