Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One week to go

Bama the Wonder Pup


East Elementary Spelling Bee 2008



Walker (runner-up) Mallory (3rd) and Arabella (winner)

Walker and Arabella in a spell-off that lasted at least twenty minutes.


I can't believe it's only a week until Christmas. This year I started putting up trees the week before Thanksgiving in an effort to stretch out the season and not feel so rushed. It didn't work. This Christmas season has passed by faster than ever. I still have lots of shopping to do and I never even put lights up outside. I think I'll blame it on the kids. They've kept us super busy. Sophie has had ballet lessons, ballet end-of-the-year parties, preschool parties and church choir. Walker has had basketball, spelling bee (runner-up!!!) and Jr. Beta Club induction. Lots to do and lots to be thankful for. Livi has had us on our toes too. Not really. She's still absolutely wonderful and ridiculously easy. We also got a new puppy. Bama. She's adorable and the kids are so excited to finally have a dog. Baba is pretty excited that it has stayed at our house...so far. I hope this post finds all of you enjoying a happy, healthy holiday season. Have a Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year.


No comments: