Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Major Hold Up in Production

Since last Wednesday, I have had two sick little girls. Livi has had bronchitis and we found out yesterday that Sophie has a kidney infection. Sophie has been running fever since Friday. It was 106 yesterday and we have been battling it constantly. Between the two of them I feel like we've been running an infirmary. Thank goodness for my mother-in-law the nurse! I have drawn out several patterns and hopefully I will be able to get them cut and stitched tomorrow. We'll see. Thanks for your patience. Believe me, I'm very anxious to see them myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...
Looks like I am the first to leave a comment on your blog!:)
Anyway, just wanted to comment on the cute clothes....really cute! I am looking forward to your Christmas collection. Hope that the girls are doing better.
Beth Landreth